BLOOMFIELD, NJ, September 20, 2002 -- PS Software Solutions announced today that it has fully integrated Attachment Images into its increasingly popular software program, ArchAdministrator. The new Attachment Images database has been designed to simplify the task of recording and linking an unlimited number of attachment images to any correspondence, invoice, travel log, field report, etc. This powerful new feature has been incorporated into existing ArchAdministrator modules and allows the user to do the following:
* store and organize scanned photos, sketches, CAD drawings, receipts, digital camera images, etc.
* link/associate an unlimited number of images to any letter, memo, submittal, field report, etc.
* search and organize the images database by; project, date, category and/or detailed description
* view and/or print images in various formats (i.e. 1 image/pg, 2 images/pg, 3 images/pg, 4 images/pg)
The Attachment Images database allows the user to store a wide variety of image types (i.e., bmp, eps, jpg, gif, pcx, tga, tif, wmf). Attachment images are automatically linked to their associated correspondence record, field report, travel log, submittal, etc. and can be instantly recalled when reviewing the associated/linked record. The following list illustrates how ArchAdministrator users can utilize the new Attachment Images feature to store, link, and document:
* digital camera images or scanned photos associated with a field report or site visit
* scanned copies of expense receipts associated with travel expense reports
* sketches, drawings, documents that are discussed in memos, letters, emails, transmittals, etc.
* scanned/digital copies of product cut sheets, shop drawings, etc. associated with submittal logs
* scanned copies of consultant billing associated with invoiced pass-through costs
The user can access the Attachment Images database by selecting the "Attach" button located on various views in the Billing Invoice, Internal and Outbound Correspondence, Submittal, Transmittal and Travel Logs modules.
With more than eighty free version upgrades since its introduction in 1997, ArchAdministrator continues to establish itself as the standard against which all office and project management software will be measured and offers design professionals the most comprehensive database solution on the market. ArchAdministrator has garnered praise from the architectural community and maintains a competitive lead in its technical innovation, seamless integration, and user-friendly design.
For more information on PS Software Solutions or its product line, visit the PS Software Solutions web site at http://www.psss.com or call 1-888-748-7166 in the United States and 973-748-1818 outside the US.
Availability, Pricing, and Technical Requirements
ArchAdministrator Release 2.0 requires a Pentium 120 or higher IBM PC or compatible processor, with Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, or XP and a minimum of 16MB RAM (32MB for Windows 98 and NT 4.0) and 70MB of disk space to install minimum features. Additional space is required for the installation of optional features.
Founded in 1995. PS Software Solutions offers high quality software products and services that reflect the company's unique understanding of the architectural and engineering communities. PS Software Solutions' innovative approach is evident in a new class of office and project management applications that integrate data generated by design professionals in ways never before seen. PS Software Solutions markets its products throughout the United States and provides professional consulting, support, and education services.
PS Software Solutions and ArchAdministrator are trademarks of PS Software Solutions. All other company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
EDITOR'S NOTE: A copy of this release and other company information is also available via fax by dialing 1-888-748-7166 within the US and 1-888-748-7166 in Cananda.